A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Wu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen M Wu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Wu practice?
- Dr. Helen Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Wu practices Ophthalmology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Ophthalmologists.