A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Young Kay DO is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Helen Y. Kay practice?
- Dr. Helen Kay has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Helen Kay practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.