A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Young Kay DO is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Helen Y. Kay practice?
- Dr. Helen Kay has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Helen Kay practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.