A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Yapchai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Yapchai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Yapchai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yapchai graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Yapchai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Sia Yapchai MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Helen S. Yapchai practice?
- Dr. Helen Yapchai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Yapchai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.