A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Chui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Chui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helena Chui, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Infarction
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chui graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Chui has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena Chang Chui MD is a female Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Helena C. Chui practice?
- Dr. Helena Chui has 8 office locations.
Dr. Helena Chui practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.