A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Felix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Felix is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Felix graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Felix has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena Anesia Cuchapin Felix MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helena A. Felix practice?
- Dr. Helena Felix has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helena Felix practices Pediatrics near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Palmdale, CA.
See Canoga Park Pediatricians.