A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Gerundo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Gerundo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerundo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gerundo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena M Gerundo MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helena M. Gerundo practice?
- Dr. Helena Gerundo has 1 office location.
Dr. Helena Gerundo practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.