A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Gerundo is Good. Dr. Gerundo has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerundo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gerundo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Wils
- John Muir Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerundo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helena Gerundo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helena M. Gerundo practice?
Dr. Helena Gerundo practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nell Gerundo, Dr. Nellie Gerundo, Dr. Nelda Gerundo, Dr. Nelly Gerundo