A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Gottlieb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helena Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Krakow.
Dr. Gottlieb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena DR Gottlieb MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helena D. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Helena Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Helena Gottlieb practices Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.