A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Guarda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Guarda, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helena Guarda, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarda graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Guarda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena Maria Guarda MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Helena M. Guarda practice?
- Dr. Helena Guarda has 1 office location.
Dr. Helena Guarda practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Suffolk, VA.
See Suffolk Surgeons and Suffolk Plastic Surgeons.