A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Guber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Guber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helena Guber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Guber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Guber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
- Ny Harbor Health Care System - Brooklyn Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena Guber MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helena Guber practice?
- Dr. Helena Guber has 1 office location.
Dr. Helena Guber practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.