A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Guber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Guber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helena Guber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Guber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Guber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
- Ny Harbor Health Care System - Brooklyn Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena Guber MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helena Guber practice?
- Dr. Helena Guber has 1 office location.
Dr. Helena Guber practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.