A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Hansen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helena Hansen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Hansen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena Bjerring Hansen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Helena B. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Helena Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Helena Hansen practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.