A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Leiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Leiner is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leiner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helena Leiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiner graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Leiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Laguna Honda Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena Edin Leiner MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helena E. Leiner practice?
- Dr. Helena Leiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Helena Leiner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.