A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Liptakova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Liptakova, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helena Liptakova, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liptakova graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Liptakova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena Helga Liptakova MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helena H. Liptakova practice?
- Dr. Helena Liptakova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helena Liptakova practices Pediatrics near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Pediatricians.