A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Mba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Mba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helena Mba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mba graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena Okechukwu Mba MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helena O. Mba practice?
- Dr. Helena Mba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helena Mba practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.