Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 8th, 2016

Dr. Mba is the best OB GYN she treats and cares for patients very well

not happy with dr. mba show details not happy with dr. mba
by jacky on Jul 30th, 2014

EVERY TIME I go in for my appoinent it takes at least 2 hours to be seen because she always has all these women clammed up in her lobby waiting to be seen...then when she finally sees you she does what she has to do then rushes out the door without sasking if the patient has any questions because shes trying to get to the next patient. Not to mention I left her some voicemails before and she has not returned my calls a couple times..I can go on about some moreeee bad experiences I had with her but Ill make it short and say I wouldnt recommend her...ive experienced good doctors and she is not one of those...shes horrible!

by Desiree on Jan 22nd, 2013

What I disliked the most was the manner of disrespect to a returning patient who has set an appointment five weeks out in advance and has a 2 hour wait to be seen while others just walk in. This is not the first time this has happened to me and I'm truly dissapointed and will not return to this office.

Wonderful Dr. but could improve show details Wonderful Dr. but could improve
Jan 16th, 2012

I love DR Mba when delevering my baby she was a big help to keep me inform and made me comfortable with every question i had. the staff is ok at time but its a pain in the butt trying to get an appointment. i nthink if she has a better system of schduleing all would be great!!!!. AS A DR SHE IS WONDERFUL!

WONDERFUL DR & STAFF!! show details WONDERFUL DR & STAFF!!
Oct 13th, 2011

I wanted to update my comment so i could include information about Dr Mba's staff.....they've been wonderful to work with! i initially didn't comment about them because i had only seen Dr Mba at the hospital however now that i have been to her office twice i have received a great feel for her office and staff as well...they're very caring and accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Mba and her staff!

what a long wait! show details what a long wait!
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Helena iseemed like a good doctor. She answered my questions, but seemed to be in a hurry. while taking care of me she was speaking to the nurse about gosh knows what instead of talking to me through the process. I felt like I was being rushed out the door. The waiting time was terrible. I sat in the waiting room for almost 2 hours. I didnt want to leave as I had this appointment shceduled for a month! If you decide to visit this office, make sure you have a free schedule all day.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Apr 14th, 2011

I honestly love the doctor. She is very caring and the staff is great..I honestly love the staff.. The doctor actually listens to you and spends time with you at your visit. She is not like the other doctors I have been too. Were the doctor and staff are so rude. I recommend this doctor MBA.. She is the best.

Nov 24th, 2009

Great doctor, but waiting time is way too long!!!

nice doctor but the waiting time is really bad show details nice doctor but the waiting time is really bad
by Good patient on Sep 14th, 2009

Dr. Mba is very knowledgeable and good with patients. However, ppointments are give within 3 or 4 weeks. The staff was not very efficient, one day I had a follow up appointment and when I got there the assistant told me the doctor was not in for the day and that she called all patients which was not true because I use my cell phone and never got that call; I lost a morning going to that office to have to reschedule an appointment for a month after. I changed doctor right away, because I was in need of my follow up.

Mar 17th, 2009

I made a appoint 2 weeks ahead of time during those 2 weeks they could have verfied my insurance and they did not when I went in for my first appointment they said they could not verify my info cause my last name is different from my husband and they wouldnt be able to see me. Till 2 days later. I was very upset considering I was bleeding and needed to see the doctor.