A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Nolasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Nolasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helena Nolasco, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolasco graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Nolasco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena C Nolasco MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Helena C. Nolasco practice?
- Dr. Helena Nolasco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Helena Nolasco practices Rheumatology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Rheumatologists.