Learn more about Dr. Helena Nolasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Nolasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helena Nolasco, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolasco graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Nolasco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nolasco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helena C. Nolasco practice?
Dr. Helena Nolasco practices Rheumatology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Rheumatologists.