A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helena Podgorska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helena Podgorska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podgorska
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Podgorska Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Podgorska graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Podgorska has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Health Care Ambulatory Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helena Podgorska MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helena Podgorska practice?
- Dr. Helena Podgorska has 1 office location.
- Dr. Helena Podgorska practices Family Medicine near Norridge, IL.