Dr. Helena Radomska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helena Radomska?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Helena Radomska?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 10th, 2016

Per my clinical judgement, Dr. Radomska is advised to go have a psych consult due to lack of professionalism which may be related to emotional/behavioral health issues. I have never heard/seen a physician have a mental/emotional breakdown during an apt with a patient....true story about this woman.

July 21st, 2016

Teacher

March 21st, 2012

Monica L.

She is professional, explaining her rational of why she is giving you the medicine she is giving you. I had different medication in mind and she told me that that medicine was not for me. She went and prescribed it for me regarless, tellling me that we are going to just waist time. I wish I had been listening to her. She is knowledgable about not only her specialty but she is trying to help you be more efficient and lead healthier life. She is an inspiration to me.

June 6th, 2011

Once I realized that psychiatrists and medications are an essential component of an overall health and wellness plan, I was able to connect with her. Initially, I had been resistant, believing for 3 decades that any pharmaceutical intervention would not be effective or the risks associated with psychiatric care outweighed any of the benefits. In my case nothing could have been farther from the truth. She patiently endured my confrontational and antagonistic behavior and helped stabilize me. This has allowed me to explore other therapeutic approaches and improved the quality of my life. I will always be grateful to her for doing this:)

June 2nd, 2011

I've been working with Dr. Radomska for about 6 months now and find her to be an excellent doctor. She possesses a unique combination of medical expertise and human compassion. I can't describe how much that lets me know she's genuinely concerned about helping me.I felt compelled to share my thoughts with the internet community that my experience with her has been wonderful. She is punctual, organized and takes time to discuss conditions in a way that makes sense to me. Each of our meetings is a continuation of the previous and we make progress each and every time. My previous doctor viewed me as an object whereas Dr. Radomska wants to understand not just the 'what' of the matter, but 'why' and 'how' can we make it better beyond medication.Seeking out her help has made my life much better and I hope that other people do the same. They should, and they will be glad they did.

January 16th, 2011

Misery Loves Company

Rodamska is a foreign trained psychiatrist who has no office in the practice where she sees patients. She is unavailable and dumped her problems with men on me as if I were the psychiatrist. I spent only 10 minutes in her office and she billed me for a therapy bill. The practice wrote off the bill so she committed insurance fraud and the practice covered up for her. She told me that she would lie to social security and say that I am disabled when actually not. Her reason for lieing is because the economy is in bad shape. She is a very weak woman and I would recommend her to any woman who wants companionship in their misery.

October 9th, 2010

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

This doctor prescribed me medications that created severe negative interactions. She has yelled at me several times in-person and on the phone. She is a disgrace of a psychiatrist and does not take responsibility for her own actions. She does not seem to care at all about her patients; she even called me names. I cannot imagine the effect she has on clients with lower self-esteem or more severe mental impairments.

June 3rd, 2010

Very Disappointing

As others have said she does not listen very well and more importantly she does not allow or answer questions. When expressing discomfort because of a lack of understanding of the medication, she said that she was the doctor and went to medical school so shouldn't be questioned. She exhibits unprofessional behavior by complaining about her work load and relating her personal problems to yours during the appointment time.

July 14th, 2009

Worst Health Professional

It's truly amazing to run into a psychiatrist who refuses to listen to her patients, but I found one in Dr. Radomska.

August 5th, 2016