Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 18th, 2016

Love this Doctor. Gives a lot of attention to her patients

Nov 2nd, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Reichman's for appr 20 years. She is fabulous! Compassionate, caring, everything you would want in an OBGYN. I dread the day she retires!

RUDE STAFF show details RUDE STAFF
Apr 22nd, 2015

I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THIS OFFICE. THE DOCTOR IS GOOD, HOWEVER IT IS NOT WORTH DEALING WITH A RUDE STAFF. THE GIRL WHO ANSWERS THE PHONE WAS RUDE AND HAD A BAD ATTITUDE ON THE PHONE WITH ME. SHE WOULD NOT LISTEN TO MY PROBLEM I WAS TRYING TO TELL HER ABOUT, INSTEAD SHE JUST TALKED OVER ME AS I WAS SPEAKING. I ALSO HEARD THE STAFF TALKING BADLY ABOUT A PATIENT WHILE I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM. IF YOU LIKE TO BE TREATED WITH DISRESPECT THAN THIS IS THE OFFICE FOR YOU!

Apr 20th, 2015

Excellent doctor.

HIGHLY Recommend show details HIGHLY Recommend
by Bonnie Wilpon on Mar 24th, 2015

My GYN for over 25 years. HIGHLY recommend.

Excellent ! show details Excellent !
by OC on Apr 6th, 2013

I can only say good things about her ; She did my OB care 8 years ago including a C - Section and helped me with a miscarriage 5 years ago. Dr Reichman is very caring and supportive , never rushed , always in a good mood ,very attentive and capable, excellent skills .I keep sending my own patients , friends and coworkers (all in the medical field too ) to her and they all like her a lot too, she is excellent, highly recommended !

Best Gyn Tampa Till now show details Best Gyn Tampa Till now
May 21st, 2012

After a having a very bad experience with another Gyn , who seemed to be more interested in what type of food we have and medical costs in my country and other chit chat than talking about my conditions , I went to Dr. Reichman.And I am happy to tell you that she went through my records perfectly and her diagnosis was excellent. Also She didnt waste any time in recommending a RE as mine was not a regular condition. The office staff is very helpful and are there to answer any questions you may have. To summarize , I would recommend Dr. Reichman to anyone looking for a Good, Knowledgeable and thorough Gyn in Tampa area.

by Cindy Stanley on Dec 4th, 2008

Although Dr Reichman does not like her patients to disagree with her she is a excellent doctor and does care about her patients. She performed a complete hysterectomy on me a year ago..I felt so comfortable with her as my surgeon..she went out of her way to keep my family informed. Several of my family and friends that were there during my surgery were so impressed with her coming and sitting down with them to keep then informed that they have decided to use her as their gynocologist.