Dr. Helena Reichman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helena Reichman?

Nasty and disrespectful office staff

Posted on July 10th, 2017

The front desk staff was so rude I would not come back to this office even if this was only obgyn in the area. Luckily, there are plenty of other very good doctors in the area. The overweight hispanic woman at the front desk dared to make a comment behind the glass about my age and why anyone my age would want to have another baby. The glass is not sound proof you rude c***. I will never come back to this office again. The doctor is knowledgeable, but to allow your staff to treat patients in such a rude nasty way is unacceptable. This doctor does not like to listen to your opinions on your health care either. It is her way or the highway.

Staff

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr. Reichman is fantastic. Her staff... not so much. Not friendly, not compassionate. You call with an issue that might be not easy to talk about and they don't seem like they can be bothered.

Terrible bedside manner, terrible follow-up

Posted on July 13th, 2016

When I came to the office, I saw another patient had checked in for an appointment at the same time. I asked the receptionist if that was for the same thing I was there for (to see the doctor). The receptionist said it was an appointment for something else. Later, when the doctor came in, she very harshly berated me for daring to ask the receptionist about this "double booking," and threatened me never to do it again. She sent me to get a mammogram and ultrasound due to pain I was experiencing. I found a place that could do the tests within a few days, and waited for the doctor to call back, as she said she would. She did not, so I called the office, only to get a message that the office was closed for a 1.5 weeks vacation that I was never told about. I called the place where the tests were run, and was informed they sent the results to the doctor two days before she left on vacation -- she could have called me before she left, or she could have told me she was leaving on vacation, instead, she chose to leave, fully knowing I was worried and in pain, and make me wait two unnecessary weeks to hear back from her (which I didn't -- I had to call the office back after they reopened and leave a message for the doctor to call me back). I have filed a complaint about this doctor and she is well aware of my grievances. She has never thought to apologize for leaving me in pain and uncertainty for two weeks while she was on vacation, while the tests results are sitting on her desk and were received before leaving for vacation.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Love this Doctor. Gives a lot of attention to her patients

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Reichman's for appr 20 years. She is fabulous! Compassionate, caring, everything you would want in an OBGYN. I dread the day she retires!

RUDE STAFF

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THIS OFFICE. THE DOCTOR IS GOOD, HOWEVER IT IS NOT WORTH DEALING WITH A RUDE STAFF. THE GIRL WHO ANSWERS THE PHONE WAS RUDE AND HAD A BAD ATTITUDE ON THE PHONE WITH ME. SHE WOULD NOT LISTEN TO MY PROBLEM I WAS TRYING TO TELL HER ABOUT, INSTEAD SHE JUST TALKED OVER ME AS I WAS SPEAKING. I ALSO HEARD THE STAFF TALKING BADLY ABOUT A PATIENT WHILE I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM. IF YOU LIKE TO BE TREATED WITH DISRESPECT THAN THIS IS THE OFFICE FOR YOU!

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Excellent doctor.

HIGHLY Recommend

Posted on March 25th, 2015

My GYN for over 25 years. HIGHLY recommend.

Excellent !

Posted on April 6th, 2013

I can only say good things about her ; She did my OB care 8 years ago including a C - Section and helped me with a miscarriage 5 years ago. Dr Reichman is very caring and supportive , never rushed , always in a good mood ,very attentive and capable, excellent skills .I keep sending my own patients , friends and coworkers (all in the medical field too ) to her and they all like her a lot too, she is excellent, highly recommended !

Best Gyn Tampa Till now

Posted on May 21st, 2012

After a having a very bad experience with another Gyn , who seemed to be more interested in what type of food we have and medical costs in my country and other chit chat than talking about my conditions , I went to Dr. Reichman.And I am happy to tell you that she went through my records perfectly and her diagnosis was excellent. Also She didnt waste any time in recommending a RE as mine was not a regular condition. The office staff is very helpful and are there to answer any questions you may have. To summarize , I would recommend Dr. Reichman to anyone looking for a Good, Knowledgeable and thorough Gyn in Tampa area.

Posted on December 4th, 2008

Although Dr Reichman does not like her patients to disagree with her she is a excellent doctor and does care about her patients. She performed a complete hysterectomy on me a year ago..I felt so comfortable with her as my surgeon..she went out of her way to keep my family informed. Several of my family and friends that were there during my surgery were so impressed with her coming and sitting down with them to keep then informed that they have decided to use her as their gynocologist.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017