A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. V Vadi-Latiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. V Vadi-Latiff, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadi-Latiff graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Vadi-Latiff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Physicians Hospital
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. V Helena Vadi-Latiff MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. V H. Vadi-Latiff practice?
- Dr. V Vadi-Latiff has 1 office location.
Dr. V Vadi-Latiff practices Anesthesiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Anesthesiologists.