A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helenanne Dalessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalessandro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalessandro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalessandro graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dalessandro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helenanne Dalessandro MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Helenanne Dalessandro practice?
- Dr. Helenanne Dalessandro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helenanne Dalessandro practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.