A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helene Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helene Bernstein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helene Bernstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bernstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- MacDonald Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helene Barbara Bernstein MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helene B. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Helene Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Helene Bernstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.