Dr. Helene Dombrowski MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Dearborn, MI

no change

February 1st, 2017
Feeling Beautiful Again
Not only does Dr. Dombrowski take her time but she is very efficient. My skin has never looked this good. I would recommend everyone to go see her!

February 1st, 2017
Dr. Dombrowski is great discovered a melonoma and sent me to UM to have it removed. Four years later all is good. Glad I scheduled a skin check. Simply beautiful is another asset to treat skin problems with great technicians.

January 21st, 2016
She saved my fathers life
Dr. Dombrowski found cancerous mole on my father and saved him from many medical issues. I had been to a few dermatologists previously and when they looked at this mole they said or he's fine no worries. Immediately when I arrived at Dr. Dombrowski's office she took one look and said she was concerned and felt better if we took it off. Its because of her training, knowledge and care for a patient my father is cancer free to this day. Over the weekend she called our family to make sure he was doing well and state that if he or any one in our family needs anything she would be glad to help. Dr. Dombrowski is truly a God send and I don't know what I or my family would do without her.

April 7th, 2015
Dr Dombrowski is the best doctor for injections such as Botox and fillers. I have always had a good experience when I visit the office.

June 26th, 2013
Excellent and caring Doctor
She is one of the kindest Doctors I have encountered. She is a compassionate physician and knowing this makes a patient feel very comfortable.

August 29th, 2012
Fantastic Bedside Manner!
Dr. Dombrowski may be difficult to schedule an appointment with, most good doctors are. Her staff are okay, pleasant enough but somewhat abrupt and stressed as medical staff seem to be (comes with the territory?) but the doctor is EXCELLENT, kind, careful, gentle, considerate, friendly, personable and I can not recommend her more highly. I think the world of her and am sorry I wasted time on other doctors in the area who do not seem to have the caring and compassionate attitude Dr. Dombrowski does. Do not hesitate to contact her, you will not be sorry.

May 23rd, 2012
Very nice
I felt she was vering caring and interested in how I felt. She gave very good advice.

June 22nd, 2011
First Impressions
It took me over two months to get an appointment. When I told the receptionist what I was calling about (two issues) she told me I would have to choose one, the doctor was too busy to address two issues in one visit. She was very rude until I told her what kind of insurance I had, then her tone changed considerably. I don't know why I went through with the appointment but let's just say it was all down hill from there. WHERE DOES SHE FIND HER VERBALLY ABUSIVE STAFF??? I'm done.

May 31st, 2011
Rude office staff
I've been seeing Dr. Dombrowski for several years. She has had at least three different receptionists in this time. Each one has been very rude. I called today to get an appt. and she told me that Dr. Dombrowski was not available this week or next week. I said "Should I go somewhere else"? She said "If you want to". I'm done. I wonder if Dr. Dombrowski knows just how rude the person who takes her calls is. Very unprofessional. Each time I visit, the waiting room is more empty. Maybe she should stop and think why,

April 23rd, 2011
Excellent,Experienced and Professional
Have seen Dr Dombrowski several times over the course of 4 years. I receive Dysport treatments, and have discussed other treament with her. I've been very impressed with her, as she could easily have sold me on other treatments, but told me that i really didnt need them :). She is very willing to take the time for discussion, and I would recommend her to anyone.

January 21st, 2011
patient
Dr. Dombrowski is a true example of "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde". Mostly very pleasant, but appears to have uncontrolled mood swings. We have all seen drug commercials on television stating "ask your Dr. if --- is right for you". When I asked Dr. Dombrowski what she thought about Accutane to treat my uncontrolled acne, she appeared disgruntled and stated in a stern voice "YOU WILL NOT DICTATE TO ME WHAT I PRESCRIBE!!!!" I was in shock to receive such an abrupt response. Her staff told me that this is common for her and that she is a "difficult" physician to work for. Needless to say, I changed dermatologists and am now very happy with the professionalism of my new Dr., and pleased to finally have clear skin. Dr. Dombrowski's treatment plan for acne was to inject acne cysts with steroid injections, which resulted in multiple scars on my face. My current dermatologist believes in treating skin to prevent the acne, therefore steroid injections are not required, and no resulting scars :-)