Dermatologists
23100 Cherry Hill St
Ste 10
Dearborn, MI 48124
313-563-6655
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Excellent and caring Doctor  |  show details
by Kathy McMillan on Jun 26th, 2013

She is one of the kindest Doctors I have encountered. She is a compassionate physician and knowing this makes a patient feel very comfortable.

|  Fantastic Bedside Manner!  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

Dr. Dombrowski may be difficult to schedule an appointment with, most good doctors are. Her staff are okay, pleasant enough but somewhat abrupt and stressed as medical staff seem to be (comes with the territory?) but the doctor is EXCELLENT, kind, careful, gentle, considerate, friendly, personable and I can not recommend her more highly. I think the world of her and am sorry I wasted time on other doctors in the area who do not seem to have the caring and compassionate attitude Dr. Dombrowski does. Do not hesitate to contact her, you will not be sorry.

|  Very nice  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

I felt she was vering caring and interested in how I felt. She gave very good advice.

|  First Impressions  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

It took me over two months to get an appointment. When I told the receptionist what I was calling about (two issues) she told me I would have to choose one, the doctor was too busy to address two issues in one visit. She was very rude until I told her what kind of insurance I had, then her tone changed considerably. I don't know why I went through with the appointment but let's just say it was all down hill from there. WHERE DOES SHE FIND HER VERBALLY ABUSIVE STAFF??? I'm done.

|  Rude office staff  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Dombrowski for several years. She has had at least three different receptionists in this time. Each one has been very rude. I called today to get an appt. and she told me that Dr. Dombrowski was not available this week or next week. I said "Should I go somewhere else"? She said "If you want to". I'm done. I wonder if Dr. Dombrowski knows just how rude the person who takes her calls is. Very unprofessional. Each time I visit, the waiting room is more empty. Maybe she should stop and think why,

|  Excellent,Experienced and Professional  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2011

Have seen Dr Dombrowski several times over the course of 4 years. I receive Dysport treatments, and have discussed other treament with her. I've been very impressed with her, as she could easily have sold me on other treatments, but told me that i really didnt need them :). She is very willing to take the time for discussion, and I would recommend her to anyone.

|  patient  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Dombrowski is a true example of "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde". Mostly very pleasant, but appears to have uncontrolled mood swings. We have all seen drug commercials on television stating "ask your Dr. if --- is right for you". When I asked Dr. Dombrowski what she thought about Accutane to treat my uncontrolled acne, she appeared disgruntled and stated in a stern voice "YOU WILL NOT DICTATE TO ME WHAT I PRESCRIBE!!!!" I was in shock to receive such an abrupt response. Her staff told me that this is common for her and that she is a "difficult" physician to work for. Needless to say, I changed dermatologists and am now very happy with the professionalism of my new Dr., and pleased to finally have clear skin. Dr. Dombrowski's treatment plan for acne was to inject acne cysts with steroid injections, which resulted in multiple scars on my face. My current dermatologist believes in treating skin to prevent the acne, therefore steroid injections are not required, and no resulting scars :-)

|  show details
Apr 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Great doctor! Takes time to listen to your concerns. Wonderful, pleasant visit.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com