Dr. Helene Feiler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 29th, 2016
Surgery
Surprised by reviews.Have seen Dr Feiler for yrs.Friendly.Had 2 surgeries.Both went very well No issues.Pain meds given,no issues

April 12th, 2013
misdiagnosed parent
Several years ago my (previously healthy)75 yr old father couldn't walk ,was in excruciating pain from his back. E/R doc claimed pseudo gout. After waiting almost an hour, Dr Feiler didn't even physically exam him, looked at an x-ray and arrogantly told me he had a "calcium build up". no mention of disc issues. referred him to a Chiropractor. after that failed couldn't treat condition to severe. Took him to othro/spine specialist. Major disc herniations. several epidural injections later walking miles. I was tempted to file complaint with Board of medicine. I wouldn't let her work on my dog. Don't let Dr's bully you ,research then ask questions, then get a 2nd or 3rd opinion.

July 12th, 2012
Perfect surgeon.
Her knowledge is amazing and her surgical technique and materials up to date. I'm not looking for a warm and fuzzy relationship when I have surgery. I'm looking for results. Dr. f is top notch.

July 4th, 2012
Great orthopedic doctor
The office is very impressive and the doctors are down to earth. Dr. Feiler explained my problem in a clear concise easy-to-understandable manner. My whole family has been treated here and I would recommend Excel orthopedics to others :-)

June 7th, 2012
Best Orthopaedic Surgeon
She is very knowledgeable and is very up front. Very bubble and a great smile on her face. She is very easy to talk to and understands your problem. She is the best in my book. I have had 2 surgeries that she performed with gret success .

May 10th, 2012
one sided
Dr. Helene Feiler diagnosed me with 2 heavily bruised bones in my leg and 2 fractures behind my knee. She told me that she could treat me but not help me with the horrible pain that an MRI and Xrays showed her that I was experiencing. I was told to go to another doctor for pain relief. Do not go to this doctor if you are in ANY PAIN! I found another orthopedic surgeon who really cares about me and all the needs my injury requires.

December 12th, 2011
Friendly physician who talks to you in a pleasant informative way. Listens and responds to questions and comments does not talk over your head. Seems to be a good caring physician.

September 29th, 2011
She could not have been less interested. She made a brief, cursory exam and then made assumptions about the problem. I had a completely different experience at the next doctor I went to.

August 1st, 2011
This practice is like a factory. Very impersonal. I found Dr. Feiler to be a bit condescending. I didn't feel very comfortable with her.

January 7th, 2011
High price for poor quality
If you have problems with more than one body part, plan on making separate visits for each part (even though you mention all of them at your first visit). If you want to save yourself time and suffering, book with a specialist elsewhere that will take care of YOU as a whole.Excel Ortho is a money machine. It's obvious from the moment you walk through the revolving door. I have an issue with the morals of the doctor's (mine was Feiler). Are they here to sincerely help their patients, or to cash in on folks suffering with pain.Once you've received your diagnosis, plan on waiting another 3 to 4 weeks for treatment at their physical therapy facility conveniently located next door. Hippocratic oath? That died after my family doctor retired back in the 80's.By the way, Excel treats themselves to lavish holiday parties and several company celebrations throughout the year. All thanks to gouging your insurance company that, in turn, gouges you!