A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helene Glassberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helene Glassberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helene Glassberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Glassberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helene Leslie Glassberg MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Helene L. Glassberg practice?
- Dr. Helene Glassberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Helene Glassberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.