A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helene Head:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Head
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Head Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Head graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Head has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helene Hao Head MD is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helene H. Head practice?
- Dr. Helene Head has 1 office location.
- Dr. Helene Head practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Lighthouse Point, FL.