Overall Review

April 17th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
This is my first pregnancy and I was very nervous. I didn't know how to select a good doctor. so I read her reviews and decided to fix an appt. I had to wait about 40 minutes for her to actually start the process, but meanwhile the nurse did do the BP stuff. Dr Lacoste is such a sweet and humble person that her bedside manner swept me off my feet. She patiently listens and lets you answer questions. Though I had to wait she wasn't in a hurry to finish my process. I had read horrific stories about pap smear during pregnancy and she actually drew me a diagram and explained what happens. she was very gentle and also had nurse come in just so I could hold her hand. I hugged her before leaving and she gave a tight hug and said you are fine. I definitely recommend her.

February 13th, 2015
Dr. Lacoste is awesome! :)
I found out at 7 months I was pregnant and when I called my regular ob/gyn she had her nurse tell me I was high risk and she wouldn't see me. After panicking and calling around to a good amount of offices I almost lost hope till a friend suggested this office. I ended up talking to a nurse and she quickly returned my call saying Dr. Lacoste could squeeze me in and I believe if I remember correctly it was the next day. I came in the next day and she was very nice, understanding and didn't make me feel like a dummy for not knowing till 7 months...we actually joked about it and just being able to do that made me even more comfortable. I highly recommend her and Pezeski who actually ended up delivering my daughter. :)

January 8th, 2015
One of the nicest and caring doctor I ever met.