A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helene Leonetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helene Leonetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helene Leonetti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonetti graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Leonetti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helene Leonetti MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Helene Leonetti practice?
- Dr. Helene Leonetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Helene Leonetti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Macungie, PA.
See Macungie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.