A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helene Malabed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helene Malabed, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malabed
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Malabed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Malabed graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helene B Malabed DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helene B. Malabed practice?
- Dr. Helene Malabed has 1 office location.
Dr. Helene Malabed practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.