A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helene Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helene Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Saad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helene Saad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helene Saad practice?
- Dr. Helene Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helene Saad practices Family Medicine near La Palma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA.
See La Palma Primary Care Doctors.