A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helene Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helene Saad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Saad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helene Saad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helene Saad practice?
- Dr. Helene Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Helene Saad practices Family Medicine near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Family Physicians.