A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helene Tigchelaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helene Tigchelaar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tigchelaar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helene Elizabeth Tigchelaar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helene E. Tigchelaar practice?
- Dr. Helene Tigchelaar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helene Tigchelaar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Emergency Physicians.