A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helene Wechsler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helene Wechsler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helene Wechsler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wechsler graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wechsler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helene Wechsler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helene Wechsler practice?
- Dr. Helene Wechsler has 1 office location.
Dr. Helene Wechsler practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.