Dr. Helga Pizio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 29th, 2016
Exceeded all my expectations!
I chose Dr. Pizio based on all the positive reviews I've seen on the internet when searching for an Ophthalmologist. I needed work done in both my eyes and Dr. Pizio and her staff at both locations exceeded my expectations on all accounts - quality care, service, hospitality! I had cataract surgery in my right eye 7 years ago when I was in the military, and Dr. Pizio's associate, Dr. Reizes performed a YAG laser treatment to remove a "secondary" cataract. I went back a few weeks later to have Dr. Pizio perform cataract surgery in my left eye, as I was having major trouble seeing. I'll let the results speak for themselves... Before Dr. Pizio did the cataract surgery in my left eye, I was 20/400 for distance (mind you, legally blind is 20/200). The day after the surgery, and still a week later for my follow up, I was 20/15 for distance, and 20/16 for intermediate vision. My right eye that was tuned for intermediate vision in the military 7 years ago was 20/10 after Dr. Reizes performed the YAG laser on it. To say I couldn't be happier is an understatement of the century :)

February 25th, 2016
Successful Cataract Operation
The cataract operation was successful. I can now see with 20/20 vision whereas before, my vision had deteriorated significantly. Secondly, I can now see very well in the dark. Before the operation, I was afraid to drive at night. I can now drive at night, permitting me to take trips previously impossible. In addition, I no longer see "halos" around lights at night. You will find that Dr. Pizio is very compassionate, knowledgeable, and gives you the feeling that she is primarily interested in what is best for you.

October 25th, 2015
I don't like it when a doctor calls their patients up after reading a review because they didn't like what you wrote. If we can't be honest with our reviews. How someone to learn and decide whether to give them a chance or not? I've seen many negative reviews on doctors and we still gave them a chance. As a doctor, if you don't like your review, don't go calling the patient. Instead, look around your office and staff and see what can be or could be changed or added or omitted.

September 3rd, 2015
This is the most efficient and well run medical office in Las Vegas. The staff is incredibly well trained and pleasant. They have lots of energy and enthusiasm. The results from cataract surgery were life changing!! Don't even consider going anywhere else.

August 4th, 2015
Wonderful office, Dr Pizio is the best. Would not hesitate to go back.

July 6th, 2015
It was an outstanding experience dealing with Dr Pizio and her entire staff.

July 4th, 2015
Great Doctor
very easy to talk with, also answered all questions with ease. she made sure I understood everything before I made my final decision on which lens for my eye to replace it with. I fl she helped me to make the best choice for my life to get to normal.

June 9th, 2015
This is the most professional and efficient doctor's office I have ever been to. Their paperwork gives all information and keeps complicated eye drop schedules clear and easy to follow. Dr. Pizio is upbeat and does fantastic work! The results are amazing! We love these guys!

May 1st, 2015
Very thorough and professional as well as kind.

April 23rd, 2015
Everything from the get go was great. It would be nice if all doctors visits were as great.

February 9th, 2014
Awesome Dr and Staff
Dr. Pizio and her staff is incredibly kind, caring, patient and they really explain what the procedure is. I felt safe and in good hands from the minute I walked in the door to the office. There was not one person that did not go out of their way to assist me in my requests. I truly felt like my comfort mattered to them and knew I was going to be seen as a person, not just a patient. My visits were relaxed, never rushed or hurried out the door. They completely calmed my fears. I wish I could give more stars! Absolute best experiences I have ever had with a physician! Love her and the office professionals!

November 27th, 2013
cataract surgery patient
great empathy. Exceptionally careful on infection control and teaching infection control. caring staff and nurses.