Dr. Helga Pizio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helga Pizio?

August 17th, 2017

Another great yearly visit

March 10th, 2017

SUPERB DOCTOR!

I am grateful for Dr. Pizio restoring my failing eye sight! I am happy to be her new patient!!! Her staff is extremely professional & knowledgeable in the field of eye care! I have extensive chronic conditions. I've gone to eye specialist for the last 20 years & never has anyone one of them diagnosed an eye condition that I presently developed within the last 2 years - Dr Pizio's office did & I now do not have to worry about my eye health ever again!!!! I HIGHLY recommend her! THANK YOU DR. PIZIO! CHEERS!

March 4th, 2017

My experience could not have been better...

Dr. Pizio and her support staff are wonderfully accessible and supportive. My cataract procedure was painless,and a complete success: 20/20 distance vision,and I can now read without glasses.

January 12th, 2017

Very positive experience

I could not be more satisfied with my visit to Dr. Pizio today. Her staff and her assistants were friendly and professional. Dr. Pizio was thorough in her exam and took time to explain what her findings were, recommend a family doctor, and an optometrist. She seemed genuinely to be concerned about me as a patient.

March 1st, 2016

Exceeded all my expectations!

I chose Dr. Pizio based on all the positive reviews I've seen on the internet when searching for an Ophthalmologist. I needed work done in both my eyes and Dr. Pizio and her staff at both locations exceeded my expectations on all accounts - quality care, service, hospitality! I had cataract surgery in my right eye 7 years ago when I was in the military, and Dr. Pizio's associate, Dr. Reizes performed a YAG laser treatment to remove a "secondary" cataract. I went back a few weeks later to have Dr. Pizio perform cataract surgery in my left eye, as I was having major trouble seeing. I'll let the results speak for themselves... Before Dr. Pizio did the cataract surgery in my left eye, I was 20/400 for distance (mind you, legally blind is 20/200). The day after the surgery, and still a week later for my follow up, I was 20/15 for distance, and 20/16 for intermediate vision. My right eye that was tuned for intermediate vision in the military 7 years ago was 20/10 after Dr. Reizes performed the YAG laser on it. To say I couldn't be happier is an understatement of the century :)

February 26th, 2016

Successful Cataract Operation

The cataract operation was successful. I can now see with 20/20 vision whereas before, my vision had deteriorated significantly. Secondly, I can now see very well in the dark. Before the operation, I was afraid to drive at night. I can now drive at night, permitting me to take trips previously impossible. In addition, I no longer see "halos" around lights at night. You will find that Dr. Pizio is very compassionate, knowledgeable, and gives you the feeling that she is primarily interested in what is best for you.

October 25th, 2015

I don't like it when a doctor calls their patients up after reading a review because they didn't like what you wrote. If we can't be honest with our reviews. How someone to learn and decide whether to give them a chance or not? I've seen many negative reviews on doctors and we still gave them a chance. As a doctor, if you don't like your review, don't go calling the patient. Instead, look around your office and staff and see what can be or could be changed or added or omitted.

September 3rd, 2015

This is the most efficient and well run medical office in Las Vegas. The staff is incredibly well trained and pleasant. They have lots of energy and enthusiasm. The results from cataract surgery were life changing!! Don't even consider going anywhere else.

August 4th, 2015

Wonderful office, Dr Pizio is the best. Would not hesitate to go back.

July 6th, 2015

It was an outstanding experience dealing with Dr Pizio and her entire staff.

July 5th, 2015

Great Doctor

very easy to talk with, also answered all questions with ease. she made sure I understood everything before I made my final decision on which lens for my eye to replace it with. I fl she helped me to make the best choice for my life to get to normal.

June 9th, 2015

This is the most professional and efficient doctor's office I have ever been to. Their paperwork gives all information and keeps complicated eye drop schedules clear and easy to follow. Dr. Pizio is upbeat and does fantastic work! The results are amazing! We love these guys!