A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helga Vanherle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helga Vanherle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanherle
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanherle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helga Vanherle, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanherle graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vanherle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helga Maria Louisa Vanherle MD and MS is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Helga M. Vanherle practice?
- Dr. Helga Vanherle has 1 office location.
Dr. Helga Vanherle practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.