The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helge Hartung
Dr. Helge Hartung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Washington, DC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hartung is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Children's National Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Helge Hartung has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Helge Hartung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Elizabeth Lowenthal
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi13
Dr. Can Ficicioglu
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Karl Degenhardt
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12