A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helge Hartung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helge Hartung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helge Hartung, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartung graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hartung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan