A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helge Hartung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helge Hartung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartung
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helge Hartung, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartung graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hartung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helge Hartung MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Helge Hartung practice?
- Dr. Helge Hartung has 1 office location.
Dr. Helge Hartung practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Pediatric Specialists.