A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helge Hartung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helge Hartung is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartung
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helge Hartung, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartung graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hartung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helge Hartung MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Helge Hartung practice?
- Dr. Helge Hartung has 1 office location.
Dr. Helge Hartung practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Pediatric Specialists.