A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heli Niemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heli Niemi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemi graduated from University Of Tampere.More Education & Awards
Dr. Niemi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heli M. Niemi practice?
Dr. Heli Niemi practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.