A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heliodoro Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heliodoro Medina, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heliodoro Medina, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heliodoro Medina MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Heliodoro Medina practice?
- Dr. Heliodoro Medina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Heliodoro Medina practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Wheaton Internists and Wheaton Gastroenterologists.