Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heliodoro Medina
Dr. Heliodoro Medina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Geneva, IL, with another office in Winfield, IL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Medina is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital and Central Dupage Hospital - Winfield, Illinois. Dr. Medina has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Heliodoro Medina has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Heliodoro Medina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, IL.
Dr. Oksana Shulzhenko
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Geneva, IL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Andrew Bregman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Geneva, IL 0.01 mi46
Dr. Sapna Shah
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Residency
Geneva, IL 0.01 mi7