Dr. Helion Cruz MD Patient Reviews

December 5th, 2016
Mrs.
I was going to Skyline for years because I don't like change. I live here in Hendersonville and this is so close. Dr. Cruz is a very good doctor. I wish I came here a long time ago. He went over things that my PCP missed. I tell everyone about him.

November 24th, 2016
Dr Cruz and the staff took he time to ask me about my medical history and current conditions while they work on my diagnosis. I have only seen him once to date but was very satisfied with the level of care from Dr Cruz and his entire staff.

October 18th, 2016
Courteous and Respectful
Friendly staff, and I had plenty of time with Dr. Cruz himself, which unfortunately tends to not be the case at doctors anymore. Was very happy with my experience!

October 18th, 2016
Thank you so much for accepting me as a new patient! I do so appreciate you and your staff for everything you have done to help me through there more of "unknowns " that MS presents. With your and Trisha's help I am now on a "free" medicine program. Physical therapy is going well and my strength is coming back.

October 17th, 2016
Highly recommend this practice
I have been seeing Dr. Cruz for years to manage my migraines and have been very satisfied with the level of care I receive from him and his entire staff. My last visit was with the nurse practitioner Chris Bachuss and I was impressed with his knowledge and willingness to listen to my concerns. He was able to identify the issue I was having and provided me with treatment that quickly resolved it. His nurse and front office staff are equally amazing. Highly recommended!!

October 17th, 2016
I recommend all of my family and friends to Dr. Cruz! Love him and his friendly staff.

October 13th, 2016
Social Worker
Dr. Cruz was very patient and listened to my concerns.

October 13th, 2016
Dr Cruz and his staff are amazing. Very friendly and care about you as a patient. Dr Cruz takes the necessary time needed to ensure your concerns are addressed in a timely matter. He is very understanding I HIGHLY recommend him and am thankful HE WAS RECOMMENDED for and to me.

October 9th, 2016
Dr. Cruz was very easy to talk to, very professional and asked if I had any questions about the visit. He took time to review my earlier visit and discussed my current status. very satisfied with the visit.

October 4th, 2016
Compassionate and Knowledgeable Doctor!
Dr. Cruz goes over everything about me each time I make a visit with him. He is such a caring doctor and so knowledgeable, that I wouldn't even consider going elsewhere.

September 28th, 2016
Migraine care
I have seen Dr. Cruz for years for my migraines and he is a very compassionate and a knowledgeable physician. He takes the time to listen to you and explain his findings. Sometimes you have to try several medications before you find the right one but he kept trying until he found the correct combination for me. Dr. Cruz has taken the time to personally call me. I would recommend this doctors office to anyone that I know. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond in this office and that is rare today. You could not ask for more caring and compassionate people.

September 27th, 2016
Not impressed!
Dr. Cruz was highly recommended by family and friends. I've been a patient for a few months now and I'm not happy with the care I've been receiving. I have chronic migraines and have been desperate to seek relief. I do not like taking medicine and don't feel like a pill should be thrown at a chronic problem. That's exactly what Dr. Cruz does. He has me taking a preventative medicine and 3 different medications to treat the migraines when I get them. None of the medications work 100% of the time and I often have to take a second dose which is the daily limit. I've asked for an MRI to which he said I didn't need one unless my headaches "feel" different or are in a different location. Why can't I go ahead and get one to make sure something isn't wrong? I want to know the root of the problem! I called the office on a Saturday and the answering service paged him for me. When he called back he was short with me, rude, and seemed unwilling to help. I had a severe migraine and had already taken my daily limit of medication. He called in the prescription, but the pharmacy had already closed. There was nothing else to do and he was no help. I ended up in bed the entire day suffering! His bedside manner is in need of help.