A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helmut Ammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ammon
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ammon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helmut Ammon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammon graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Ammon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helmut Volker Ammon MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Helmut V. Ammon practice?
- Dr. Helmut Ammon has 1 office location.
Dr. Helmut Ammon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.