A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helmut Ammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helmut Ammon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammon graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Ammon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Froedtert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ammon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan