A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helmut Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helmut Falk is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Falk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- Franciscan St. Francis Health - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helmut Falk DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Helmut Falk practice?
- Dr. Helmut Falk has 1 office location.
Dr. Helmut Falk practices Anesthesiology near Mooresville, IN.
See Mooresville Anesthesiologists.