A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helmut Machowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Machowsky graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Machowsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helmut Manfred Machowsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helmut M. Machowsky practice?
- Dr. Helmut Machowsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helmut Machowsky practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.