Dr. Helmut Pfalz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helmut Pfalz?

October 15th, 2017

Superb approach to medicine

From 1st visit as I have had two hernias so I have gone through the process twice and Dr. Pfalz demonstrated a bedside manner other doctors could learn from. His manner was to be thorough as he made sure that the patient understood his question, and that the patient was content with his explanation and plan.

September 19th, 2017

Excellent

Dr. Phalz has provided services for my wife and myself both on several occasions and is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is very personable and genuinely concerned about his patients. It’s not often you find a doctor who is so down to earth. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family members in need of his services.

August 28th, 2017

Everything as planned...

A very uncomplicated hernia surgery. Dr. Pfaltz explained the entire process thoroughly and everything went smoothly.

August 22nd, 2017

Caring and Competent

In 'pre' and 'post' surgery as well as followup, Dr. Pfalz took the time to listen and explain my condition, surgery and steps to successful recovery. If you have a choice in surgeons, I recommend him highly.

July 3rd, 2017

Very Professional

First, would personally rate Dr Pfalz and his staff as excellent in all categories. The good doctor began by explaining everything in understandable terms. He was very patient in answering all my questions. He was also extremely professional and caring in all aspects before, during, and after the operation. The office staff were also very professional, personable, courteous, and helpful in each and every scheduling and visit.

June 1st, 2017

Great Doctor!

Went in for my carpal tunnel and am in no pain! He spent the extra time to explain my condition with me and my husband. Great experience! Highly recommend!

May 25th, 2017

Amazing!

Dr Pfalz as more than amazing. He is kind and very pro-patient. He is willing to do anything including argue with the insurance companies to make sure his patients get the best care possible. I will refer Dr Pfalz to anyone!

May 16th, 2017

Dr Pfalz is awesome. He explained everything before my surgery and after.Him and his staff are very respectful and kind. I would highly recommend him. I had a wonderful experience .

May 10th, 2017

He is one of the nicest doctors I ever had to deal with. He cares about his patients. His office staff is great. I highly recommend him.

April 11th, 2017

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR

My husband required emergency surgery. At a time of worry; Dr. Pfalz not only did an amazing job correcting my husband's medical condition; he took the time to talk to me and explain what was going on and what he did to make my husband all better. We never felt rushed. Dr. Pfalz is the most caring and compassionate doctor we have ever met. He made us feel comfortable from the moment we met him. He is an amazing surgeon. I would HIGHLY recommend dr. Pfalz to anyone who asks. I wish there were more than 5 stars ...

April 7th, 2017

This was the most easiest, non-painful surgery I have ever had. The staff was amazing. Answered my calls and got answers to all my questions. Dr. Pfalz quickly put me at ease. he could clearly see I was nervous.

February 15th, 2017

Cyst removal

Dr. Pfalz removed a cyst via outpatient surgery. The entire process went very smoothly. He did a great job, has a great bedside manner, and his office staff is the best.