Dr. Helmut Pfalz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017
Great Doctor!
Went in for my carpal tunnel and am in no pain! He spent the extra time to explain my condition with me and my husband. Great experience! Highly recommend!

May 25th, 2017
Amazing!
Dr Pfalz as more than amazing. He is kind and very pro-patient. He is willing to do anything including argue with the insurance companies to make sure his patients get the best care possible. I will refer Dr Pfalz to anyone!

May 16th, 2017
Dr Pfalz is awesome. He explained everything before my surgery and after.Him and his staff are very respectful and kind. I would highly recommend him. I had a wonderful experience.

May 10th, 2017
He is one of the nicest doctors I ever had to deal with. He cares about his patients. His office staff is great. I highly recommend him.

April 11th, 2017
OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
My husband required emergency surgery. At a time of worry; Dr. Pfalz not only did an amazing job correcting my husband's medical condition; he took the time to talk to me and explain what was going on and what he did to make my husband all better. We never felt rushed. Dr. Pfalz is the most caring and compassionate doctor we have ever met. He made us feel comfortable from the moment we met him. He is an amazing surgeon. I would HIGHLY recommend dr. Pfalz to anyone who asks. I wish there were more than 5 stars ...

April 7th, 2017
This was the most easiest, non-painful surgery I have ever had. The staff was amazing. Answered my calls and got answers to all my questions. Dr. Pfalz quickly put me at ease. he could clearly see I was nervous.

February 15th, 2017
Cyst removal
Dr. Pfalz removed a cyst via outpatient surgery. The entire process went very smoothly. He did a great job, has a great bedside manner, and his office staff is the best.

February 11th, 2017
Highly recommend
Dr. Pfalz was my surgeon for both my carpal tunnel surgeries. He was recommend to me by my neurologist. He is not only a wonderful surgeon, he is easy to talk to and call with concerns. The only part of the experience that left me not as satisfied was the wait time in the office.

January 20th, 2017
Great Surgeon!
I highly recommend Dr. Pfalz! He did surgery on my hand and did a great job. My hand is healing nicely and the scar already appears to be minimal. He has a great bedside manner, and explained all of the options to me prior to my surgery and was very thorough during my follow up appointment.

December 29th, 2016
Exceptional
From my first consultation, I knew I had chosen well. Dr. Pfalz took more time than I expected to thoroughly answer all of my questions and address each concern. He was truly exceptional.

December 1st, 2016
Dr. Pfalz recently preformed a surgery on my right hand. He was very careful in explaining exactly all that was to take place during the procedure, which significantly helped my anxiety. Both Dr Pfalz and his staff were professional and caring during all visits.

November 1st, 2016
Found A Good Doctor with Dr. Pfalz
I recently saw Dr. Helmut Pfalz for numbness consistently in both hands. Turns out I had carpal tunnel and need surgery on both hands. Dr. Pfalz explained what he would need to do, how long surgery would take and what to expect afterward. All went great. Office wait time was just minutes, not forever like some doctors. Dr. Pfalz was soft spoken, informative and a great surgeon. If you ever have hand problems this is the doctor to go to!