Dr. Helmut Pfalz MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Prince Frederick, MD

4.8

April 11th, 2017
OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
My husband required emergency surgery. At a time of worry; Dr. Pfalz not only did an amazing job correcting my husband's medical condition; he took the time to talk to me and explain what was going on and what he did to make my husband all better. We never felt rushed. Dr. Pfalz is the most caring and compassionate doctor we have ever met. He made us feel comfortable from the moment we met him. He is an amazing surgeon. I would HIGHLY recommend dr. Pfalz to anyone who asks. I wish there were more than 5 stars ...

April 7th, 2017
This was the most easiest, non-painful surgery I have ever had. The staff was amazing. Answered my calls and got answers to all my questions. Dr. Pfalz quickly put me at ease. he could clearly see I was nervous.

February 15th, 2017
Cyst removal
Dr. Pfalz removed a cyst via outpatient surgery. The entire process went very smoothly. He did a great job, has a great bedside manner, and his office staff is the best.

February 11th, 2017
Highly recommend
Dr. Pfalz was my surgeon for both my carpal tunnel surgeries. He was recommend to me by my neurologist. He is not only a wonderful surgeon, he is easy to talk to and call with concerns. The only part of the experience that left me not as satisfied was the wait time in the office.

January 20th, 2017
Great Surgeon!
I highly recommend Dr. Pfalz! He did surgery on my hand and did a great job. My hand is healing nicely and the scar already appears to be minimal. He has a great bedside manner, and explained all of the options to me prior to my surgery and was very thorough during my follow up appointment.

December 29th, 2016
Exceptional
From my first consultation, I knew I had chosen well. Dr. Pfalz took more time than I expected to thoroughly answer all of my questions and address each concern. He was truly exceptional.

December 1st, 2016
Dr. Pfalz recently preformed a surgery on my right hand. He was very careful in explaining exactly all that was to take place during the procedure, which significantly helped my anxiety. Both Dr Pfalz and his staff were professional and caring during all visits.

November 1st, 2016
Found A Good Doctor with Dr. Pfalz
I recently saw Dr. Helmut Pfalz for numbness consistently in both hands. Turns out I had carpal tunnel and need surgery on both hands. Dr. Pfalz explained what he would need to do, how long surgery would take and what to expect afterward. All went great. Office wait time was just minutes, not forever like some doctors. Dr. Pfalz was soft spoken, informative and a great surgeon. If you ever have hand problems this is the doctor to go to!

October 31st, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Pfalz is an extremely competent diagnostician, has a pleasant manner and an excellent surgeon. I have recommended him to friends.

October 31st, 2016
Outstanding Experience
Starting with my first appointment I knew I had made the right choice. The staff was wonderful and knowledgeable. My initial consultation with Dr. Pfalz exceeded my expectations and I decided on the spot to move ahead with the surgery. Dr. Pfalz explained everything; even the possible bad outcomes so I was making a fully informed decision. Before I walked out the office door on that first visit, I had scheduled the required pre-opt session, set and scheduled the outpatient surgery date and the follow-up office visit after surgery. This made things so very simple and stress free for me. Best of all was the surgery. The skill of Dr. Pfalz was evident in my fast recovery. The surgery site was almost painless after the first 24 hours to the point that neither pain pills nor aspirin was needed. I highly recommend Dr. Pfalz and his staff, and in fact have already done so to a dear friend.

September 29th, 2016
The best medical experience I have had
I had a large hernia. I met with Dr. Pfalz. He took as much time as was needed to explain the procedure and to answer my questions. His staff is wonderful. They were there for me every step of the way just as he was. Very responsive. I was told it would need two weeks to recover. I was taking 20-30 minute walks about a day-and-half after. I'm not recommending that but I want to explain just how good he is and how well the surgery went. I had very little pain after my surgery. Everything was just as they said it would be. There were no surprises. Dr. Pfalz has a wonderful bedside manner. He's compassionate, has an appreciated wit about him, but is also extremely professional and dedicated. Honestly, I haven't felt as well as I do now in years. I have Dr. Pfalz and his team to thank for that.

September 16th, 2016
Dr. Pfalz and his staff are very caring professionals focused on the best outcome for the patient. At my initial consultation for bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome Dr. Pfalz discussed alternatives to surgery. Dr. Pfalz's focus was on the best option for me based on my condition and the impact it was having on my daily life. Once we agreed surgery was the best option, he took time explaining the surgical procedure, post-op recover and long term results. Working with his staff we were able to schedule my surgery to minimize time off from work. The day of surgery Dr. Pfalz was very attentive, again explained the surgery in detail and post-op recovery. Dr. Pfalz has now completed surgery on both hands and the outcome has been great.