A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helmuth Vollger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helmuth Vollger is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vollger graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Vollger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Sutter Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helmuth Vollger MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Helmuth Vollger practice?
- Dr. Helmuth Vollger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Helmuth Vollger practices Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, CA and Crescent City, CA.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.