Dr. Helson Pacheco-Serrant MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 12th, 2016
deadly neurosurgeo, stay away
closed his brain surgeries without finishing the, he has left surgical gel and blood clots inside my head. this man should not be allowed to be a surgeon. lawyers i talked know about his incompetence unfortunately there none left in el paso that will take your case and Texas protects these criminals. stay away from him he will destroy your life if you survive.get out of El Paso for any medical needs more than common illness medical care in El Paso is sub sub standard,go to Phoenix or

October 10th, 2016
Ministers wife
I can honestly say that my experience before, during and after surgery with Dr. Pacheco was a true blessing. I highly recommend Dr. Pacheco.

September 22nd, 2016
From the first time you step into Dr Pacheco's practice you feel that you will be well taken care of. From visiting with the doctor to dealing with his staff and office manager Ms. Arellano, you will always be treated as a human being and not just a number.

August 12th, 2016
You are their focus at this doctor's office! Great Doctor too, knows his stuff.

May 9th, 2016
The BEST DR AND OFFICE IN EL PASO
In the past 15 years that I have been living. In El Paso never seen a DR AS PROMPT AND PERFOSINABLE office and staff and DR AS THIS OFFICE I HOPE OTHER DRS WOULD LEAEN FROM THIS DR AND STAFF

November 16th, 2015
Dr Pecheco Serrant , was interested in my DX. He explained what should be done, gave me 3 options. He did not pressure me.

October 1st, 2015
Awesome experience. Dr . Pacheco is one cool doctor. Mr. Casual Guy. His office staff is exceptional and very professional. Great job Ya'll.

September 30th, 2015
It feels good to visit your doctor and gor he or she to look at you while your talking. Dr. Pacheco makes you feel like family and his staff is just as good.

October 14th, 2014
Dr. Pacheco is my hero. I had terrible back pain and was referred by my PCP. Dr. Pacheco got me scheduled promptly and I knew when my feet hit the floor after surgery that my back was fixed. Only pain I had was a little discomfort in the incision.

May 17th, 2014
The doctor is very thorough. He checks everything before he recommends treatment. Office staff is very courteous, helpful and efficient. A big plus is waiting time. You are called in pretty quickly, not like other doctors' offices where you have to wait 2-4 hours to be called in. I highly recommend this physician.

February 10th, 2013
Patient
Very kind man with all the information i needed. Was only in for a evaluation to see if i needed surgery. He said not a candidate at this time, it would hurt me more then help me. But in 10 to 15 years, would help me instead of hurt me. :-) I love his honest answer. Ty kindly sir!

April 17th, 2012
Best Doctor EVER !!!
After a hit and run accident, my back suffered annular tears and severe disc protrusion at 3 levels. I went to another doctor in el paso who told me I was to young to have surgery and that I should wait 5 years, and continue with pain management after a discogram made my pain unbearable...I walked into doctor Pacheco's office the staff was great the doctor didn't talk down to me like the other one, he gave me a solution SURGERY! I now have my life back thanks to Dr. Pacheco!