A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helyn Lefgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefgren
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lefgren Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefgren graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lefgren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Fairbanks Mem HospDenali Ctr, Fairbanks, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helyn Marie Lefgren MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helyn M. Lefgren practice?
- Dr. Helyn Lefgren has 1 office location.
Dr. Helyn Lefgren practices Family Medicine near North Pole, AK.
See North Pole Family Physicians.