A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helyn Lefgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefgren graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lefgren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Fairbanks Mem HospDenali Ctr, Fairbanks, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helyn Marie Lefgren MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helyn M. Lefgren practice?
- Dr. Helyn Lefgren has 1 office location.
Dr. Helyn Lefgren practices Family Medicine near North Pole, AK.
See North Pole Family Physicians.