A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helyn Lefgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefgren
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lefgren Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefgren graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lefgren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Fairbanks Mem HospDenali Ctr, Fairbanks, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helyn Marie Lefgren MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helyn M. Lefgren practice?
- Dr. Helyn Lefgren has 1 office location.
Dr. Helyn Lefgren practices Family Medicine near North Pole, AK.
See North Pole Family Physicians.