A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helyn Lefgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefgren
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lefgren Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefgren graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lefgren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Fairbanks Mem HospDenali Ctr, Fairbanks, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helyn Marie Lefgren MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helyn M. Lefgren practice?
- Dr. Helyn Lefgren has 1 office location.
Dr. Helyn Lefgren practices Family Medicine near North Pole, AK.
See North Pole Primary Care Doctors.