Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hem Mohindra
Dr. Hem Mohindra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mohindra is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Henry Ford Health Systems. She speaks English.
Dr. Hem Mohindra has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hem Mohindra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Rasa Laucius
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Detroit, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Homa Hasnain
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Detroit, MI 0 mi25
Dr. Touseef Rehman
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Detroit, MI 0 mi27