A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hema Adunuthula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hema Adunuthula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hema Adunuthula, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Adunuthula graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Adunuthula has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Clinical Care Associates of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adunuthula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hema Adunuthula practice?
Dr. Hema Adunuthula practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.