Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hema Jonnalagadda
Dr. Hema Jonnalagadda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth Meeting, PA, with other offices in Elmer, NJ and Philadelphia, PA (and 4 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jonnalagadda is affiliated with Suburban Community Hospital, South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital and University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Hema Jonnalagadda has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Hema Jonnalagadda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Dr. Thea Cooper Barton
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Plymouth Meeting, PA 0 mi14
Dr. Erik Smith
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Plymouth Meeting, PA 0 mi20
Dr. John Fitzgerald III
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Plymouth Meeting, PA 0 mi35