A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hema Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hema Bhargava is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhargava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hema Bhargava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Bhargava has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hema P Bhargava BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hema P. Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Hema Bhargava has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hema Bhargava practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.