A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hema Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hema Bhargava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hema Bhargava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Bhargava has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hema P Bhargava BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hema P. Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Hema Bhargava has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hema Bhargava practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Cardiologists.