A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hema Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hema Patel, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hema Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Blood Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hema C Patel MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hema C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hema Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hema Patel practices Internal Medicine near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Internists.