Dr. Hema Gouru Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hema Gouru?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Hema Gouru?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2017

Insensitive and Ignorant!

I saw her at the Newark 23/7 Urgent Care Center for a crushed toe and was in agony. She asked "which toe", obviously it was the one that was at least twice its size. She pinched it and bent it in different directions then had an X-Ray done(the technician was the sweetest woman ever, I don't remember her name), but it wasn't broken it was strained. She wrote a script for Ibuprophe which I had already taken the max amount of and taped my two toes together sloppily and disregarding my screams of pain. My boyfriend said "squeeze my hand" while she carelessly taped my toes and she actually said "she's fine, she doesn't need that". I barely saw her and she treated me like I was either faking it or god knows why, but I'm making sure the supervisors know about what happened. If she's a good family practicianor, that's great for those patients. DON"T GO TO NEWARK 24/7 URGENT CARE CENTER AND ALLOW HER TO BE YOUR DOCTOR! I know I was stigmatized based off of my chart which indicated a disorder that is notoriously judged(and many who supposedly have it are the reason there is a stigma, because they refuse to get more help than pills). It was also St. Patrick's Day, which I didn't even think of because I DON'T DRINK, but clearly she assumed I did.

October 14th, 2016

Phenomenal doctor!!!

Her office is amazing! Her staff is professional and knowledgeable just like her. She's very thorough, very honest, and it's clear that she admires what she does. If I were to remain in the area, she would be my family doctor. I give this doctor 10 out of 10.

August 12th, 2010

Excellent doctor,

Ver compassionate and take good care of her patients and is very thorough

September 8th, 2017