A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hema Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hema Patel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hema Patel, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hema Patel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hema Patel practice?
- Dr. Hema Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hema Patel practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.